Thursday, March 24, 2011

Microsoft Instant Messenger At the Office

Mr. Sing
u and I cracked teh funniest joke
hahaha
many "leaving the room" ocasssions

9:14 AM Mr. Smith
like the time I pretend to help the projector brown guy
and he says god bless
make me feel guilty
laughed so hard my cheeks hurt
I wasn't even lifting as he struggled to install the projector, must have thought I was weak

9:15 AM Mr. Sing
o yea.....
LMAO

9:15 AM Mr. Smith
my lack of proffessionalism is astonishing and my lack of committment to team play

9:15 AM Mr. Sing
only the brown guy doing all the work

9:22 AM Mr. Smith
that too, we witness humor first hand and create it when necessity dictates

9:23 AM Mr. Sing
hahhaha..........
we notice tiny little things
no one else does

9:23 AM Mr. Smith
follow my new tweets
they will get funnier after my final interview

9:25 AM Mr. Sing
hahha
balloon and canvas man
then uncle see us doing it....
question in his mind, why why? Why did they suicide on my watch? Was I that bad a manager?
then he straps a balloon on his head as well...and joins us...
the end

9:30 AM Mr. Smith
LMAO

9:30 AM Mr. Sing
hahahaha
still the funniest

No comments:

Post a Comment